Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Juggan Kazim Pakistani model


Juggan Kazim famous the release of new Garnier Lumination SPF 15 Treatment, by attractive the media to an unique media meet on 29th September at Speed Shopping Shopping mall, Link Road.
In the occurrence, Juggan talked about her new marketing strategy for the company, her current function and future tasks and also unveiled an unique behind the curtain take from her newest Garnier Lumination marketing strategy.
Speaking about her Garnier Lumination a bottle of champagne with the company, Juggan said, I experienced this marketing strategy very much, specifically because of how much I connect with the company and the new Garnier Lumination SPF 15 cream which is all about epidermis protection, something very essential for all females.  After all, as a television early morning show coordinator, I’m up and out in the early sun. As a mother I’m out again selecting up my son from school in manufactured. As an celebrity I’m often firing outside in the sun! This media occurrence was very essential to me as I wanted to enjoy my function with Garnier with the media, who have assisted to make me a celebrity today.”

Garnier is a company which clearly considers in the viewpoint of fostering and Garnier Lumination Range motivates females to look after their epidermis normally. Developed with SPF 15 and Orange Substance, the cream reduces the epidermis up to 2 colors, defends from the hard UV light of the sun and has proven many against brown areas. It absolutely is a perfect solution for beauty mind Pakistani females this summer.